The Creative Outlet Method is the process used to enhance every child’s unique abilities while providing them with the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity, increase their self-confidence, and build their social skills.
The HIPPP Rules and the A Plus Audience Type are positive behavior supports that I created to help the conductors of enrichment activities positively manage their child’s behaviors.
The 10 Components of The Creative Outlet Method
1) Implementers and Recipients
2) CUPSS (Create, Unique, Positive, Support, Success)
3) SOfTS (Serving Others for Tremendous Success)
4) RAE of Sunshine Approach (Reflect. Analyze. Engage. Sunshine.)
5) The Five Cs (Compassionate, Confident, Creative, Curioisty, Communication)
6) HIPPP Rules (Hey, Hey What?!, I Am Making Good Decisions, Positive Words, Positive Actions, Participation)
7) Audience Types (A Plus Audience, B Audience, Funky Fools)
8) Activity Plans
9) Celebrate Success
10) The Creative Outlet Method Cycle: Each component is defined by what it does and why and how you should use it.